Tuesday 29 July 2014

Ugly Bug Ball

Months back I found a little bit of Hungry Caterpillar fabric in the John Lewis off cuts bin.  I don't think I've ever mentioned that bin before and now that's two posts in a row.  Anyway, I digress....




I found a bright fat quarter bundle in Hobbycraft, along with another Hungry Caterpillar print.


I've been saving them all to make a baby quilt and my dear pals have just created a new wee human.




I spent the weekend piecing the top


basting and starting on the quilting.


I don't want to jinx myself but I think I might be on a bit of a roll!  Bet now I have said that, the baby will be at university before I finish this....

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday and Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! So lovely to sew for a new being & I'm sure they will love looking at those caterpillars!

    ReplyDelete