Sunday 12 January 2014

Brown Paper Packages - 5

As previously discussed here and here, I'm collecting purple and grey fabrics at the moment for a quilt for my sister.

Behold my recent acquisitions, all thanks to M is for Make and Sew Creative (a sewing shop I happened across during my trip to Norwich after new year).










This is the entire purple collection amassed so far:




Sadly, I think I might have reached the part where I stop choosing fabric and start sewing something...

Linking up with Molly Sparkles for Sunday Stash:

Molli Sparkles

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you're all prepared to start construction on that flying purple people eater quilt now, Jenny! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a selection of purples you have there!

    I love the prints from Shades of Black - hopefully you have lots of fun with that lovely little package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that purple floral print? It's so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Radiant Orchid being the Pantone colour of the year you look to be right on trend! Can't wait to see how it all comes together. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the purples! You should enter your quilt into the pantone color of the year quilt contest over at play crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. foreseeable significance chortle mortwell bjoernstad average standiford ileana favoured
    as I webmaster I believe the details here is rattling amazing , thankyou for your time and effort.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete