Wednesday 29 May 2013

Slow Progress - WIP

A million other things have been providing sources of distraction this week so my sewing adventures have been thwarted. However, I have been having lots of fun!

Here's a list of my current WIPs:

Wedding Present Cushion Cover Set (in which we learn the absolute importance of the 1/4 inch seam)


EDIT
Oops, forgot to include this picture of the first finished article



 Blankets


 August Birthday Baby Blanket - the inspiration! 


I've also just heard some fabulous news about a former colleague and friend having a baby, so there'll be another small quilt coming right up!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Cute wedding chevrons! Your parrot fabric is cute! I'm sure that will be a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working on baby quilts! So fun:)
    It does feel slow sometimes doesn't it?
    Happy Quilting!
    following on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete