Thursday 23 May 2013

Cushion Cover - Done!

Woo!  The mock up of my FMIL cushion is finished!





Now if only I could find the piece of fabric for the real thing!

In other news, I have started work on a cushion cover set for a wedding gift.  I used this tutorial from Bee Square.  I really want to make them the whole quilt, but I don't have enough time between now and the wedding.



 I also accidentally went shopping this week.  Twice.  


I think buying the fabric is half the fun!

EDIT: MONDAY 27TH MAY
Linking up with Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs as part of Let's Get Aquainted!



Plum and June

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cushion, JB, really like the love heart quilting and the wedding gift is going to turn out wonderful, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glinda! The hearts were an experiment to be honest, luckily they turned out well!

      Delete